Today, i receive newsletter from Oprah.com as usual…but today’s topic quite interesting. It is about “Ten Rules to Live and Love By“, here i write the points :
- Seeing your partner through the lens of love rather than fear
- Being willing to forgive yourself and your partner.We all make mistakes; it’s human. But when we hold fast to a grudge it eats away at our sense of peace and serenity
- Relaxing when times get though.
- Seeing the dynamic of relationship the reflection of what you need to learn
- When you don’t know how to handle a problem, pray and meditate, surrendering the decisions to Spirit
- Honoring your partner’s path and allow them the space to find their own way sends a clear message of respect
- Keeping up your personal growth work
- Following the path of your own creativity
- Staying present keeps us in the moment which is where life is. Every moment teaches us something, and if we are busily trying to change or control something we miss the grace intended for us.
- Being grateful for what you have zeros in on what is working, which in turn magnetizes more of the same.
Nice thing… actually, i ever read somethign similar with it @ John Gray’s book.. it seems like all theories . words are easy ^o^, but it’s very hard to do it… BUT…once i experienced it step by step, it just great ^o^ and feel those words deeper… That’s why i would never regret for all sad or bad moments in my life. They helped me to grow very much… (Thank G for the time of troubles ^o^)
Then something that comes up my mind…those who create those words must have experienced something that made them down, but at last they decided to get up and share it…
Just a though of me ^o^