*old woman mode on*
Old woman?? err..at least that’s what i feel nowadays.. : (
Yeah cos I still have pain in my waist (or somewhere around there) or in indonesia the symptom called “encok!!” n i just found the translation in english is “lumbago”. And I used to call it old woman’s illness, and now here i am..with that condition : |
And it’s more complete now..cos yesterday i went out of seoul to see the festival with friends, and we played a lot hihi..and the stupid me, i forgot to take my cam n the tripod : ( which made me to run as fast as i could to take it back (cos i was worry if it’s lost huhuhu can’t imagine if i lost my lovely cam)
Well actually the activity just ran n ran, n walked here and there, took ice sliding on the frozen river…AND one more.. I fell down on the ice hihih *bug* i heard that sound *ouch*… my right cheekbone perfectly “bam” the ice.. *perfectly ouch*
But I had fun anyway ^ ^.. though now the lumbago (n sometime pain in thighbone) is accompanied with sore in my thigh n right cheekbone, n small bruise in right knee n right hip hahaha… perfect!
Totally feel like an old woman.. need more time to get up from the seat, to adjust seat position..haiyaaa… Gotta recover soon!!
Current condition :
– pain when sneezing *ouch* (especially when just wake up, cos i thought it’s gonna be ok, but suddenly hatchi n ouch) – now i know why “bless u” when sneezing is important xixi
– prefer to stand up in the train instead of sit down.
– need to find a comfortable sit position, it used to “cnut cnut”
– can’t do the 90degree bow down (with straight leg) huhuhu
– sore cos of yesterday’s activity xixixixi
Lack of water cos it’s winter too, so pitshu said, need more water
Lack of stretching
Seat in a long time..
(dun wanna hear the scary assumption.. moreover surgery hiiiiiii don’t wanna imagine it : | ……nope! i’ll be better soon)
So instead of grumbling, I want to try to log the progress ^ ^
– finally drank 2.7l hahaha… (with one cup of coffee ^^)
– cos i drank a lot, means it increases the frequency to go to toilet..which means more movement xixi
– i didn’t take car to go to lab ^ ^, cos i saw an unoccupied-bike, so i just took it ^^
– put “koyo” or they said 파스 (read paseu) or para-aminosalicylic acid in my waist n elbow
Well, let’s see tomorrow’s progress ^ ^
Wish i could wake up early, so i can walk to lab ^ ^ (instead of taking public van-car ^^)